Work with ECAT
Our people make us what we are now and in the future.
As a forward-looking company, we’re always on the lookout for people with the right attitude, talents, and drive to enhance our diverse team – whether your skills lie in superb customer service and communication, software development and programming or sales and marketing.
Our company is growing, if you don’t see a suitable opportunity for you at the moment, but would like to join the ECAT team then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Opportunity: Sales Lead
ECAT is currently seeking a Sales Lead position, we are a rapidly growing company specialising in technology that automates FM, MRO, and Property Management solutions for businesses managing their property portfolios. In this senior sales role, the primary focus will be on acquiring new business, and a crucial prerequisite for success in this position is experience in the SAAS sector.
While the role is based in the UK, we operate on a “remote first” basis, requiring candidates to be UK-based for company and client meetings. The main objective of this role is to generate new recurring revenue from either new clients or the expansion of existing customer accounts. As the inaugural member of the “New Sales/Business” team, you will play a pivotal role in bringing in the revenue to build the team under your leadership.
This opportunity presents the chance to bring a leading product to market and contribute to the substantial growth we are aiming to achieve in the coming years.
- Engage in direct sales, highlighting the case for change and the move to ECATs solution. The direct sales process will include qualifying leads and customer needs, proposing solutions and making recommendations, pricing, negotiation, and contract signing.
- Discover customer requirements and communicate those requirements to the team and the product development team.
- Evaluate prospective customers’ products and service needs, including ROI information. Develop clear written proposals to include sales quotes and a summary of ROI and company efficiencies due to products and services.
- Responsible for closing the sale, setting timelines for implementation/onboarding and frictionless handover. Follow up on the agreed timelines and new client satisfaction.
- Represent ECAT at relevant trade shows.
- Work with Marketing to identify attractive channels to market, strategic partners, advertising, and PR tactics. Agree on the sales and marketing strategy (deliver new products and services, client targets, deliverables).
- Responsible for closing the sale, setting timelines for implementation, and following up on the agreed timelines.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary and leading commissions/bonuses.
For further details and immediate consideration, please email your application to email@example.com