Trucking & Logistics
How to Overcome the Top Operational Challenges in Trucking & Logistics
DHL, Penske and Tesco Distribution are increasing operating profits year-on-year, despite growing competition, tighter margins and more stringent regulations.
This report uncovers how these progressive trucking and logistics companies have achieved sustained growth by finally overcoming the core operational challenges that have been holding them back from achieving ‘operational excellence’.
Operational challenges such as:
- Time-consuming manual processes
- Consistent threat of workplace risk
- Improving vendor compliance standards
- Maintaining and monitoring fleet safety
- Controlling quality assurance standards
Learn how technology has enabled these leading trucking and logistics companies to streamline processes and move swiftly towards improving long term efficiency and sustained profitability.